The County League is our main adult competition and was established in 1972. This year the season runs from September 2015 - April 2016 and matches are played on Saturdays.
Our current league contains six divisions:
The top three divisions play indoors at a central venue, the rest play home/away fixtures.
At the end of the season, the top team in the Premier Division will be eligible to enter the Regional League play-offs to qualify for the Netball South West Regional League 3.
In line with the League Rules, teams are required to submit results:
- Online, by 18:00 on the Monday following the fixture, AND
- By Result Sheet, received by post within 7 days of the fixture.
- List of netball clubs in Gloucestershire, including current league positions
- Fixture card for the 2015/16 season
- Club contact list (members only)
- Umpire contact list (members only)
- Management / Working Group contact list (members only)
- County League Rules for the 2015/16 season
- Umpire requirements for the 2015/16 season
- Blank Result Sheets - PREM sheet / Div 1-5 sheet - for 2015/16 season. Please download the result sheet and fill in your normal squad (use a different sheet for each team) before printing it out. This will save time filling in the sheet before/after matches.